2017 Season Daily Rates
Valid From 4/15/17-10/15/17 (Weather Permitting)
We accept Discover, Visa, and MasterCard (no American Express).
All rates are based on a family of four. Additional children (under 18 years of age) $2.50 per night. Immediate family members (18 or older) $7.50 per night. Day rate is $7 per person.
Water/Electric (30 amp) Site – $40 ($280/wk.)
Water/Electric (30 amp)/Sewer Site – $43 ($301/wk.)
Water/Electric (50 amp) Site – $46
Water/Electric (50 amp)/Sewer Site – $49
All guests must register at Camp Store and receive a visitors pass.
Group & Seasonal Rates
Hey Scoutmasters, scouting group sites are available at $7.50 per person, per night. All other groups welcome too. Please call or e-mail to see what we have available.
Site Rental – $2,100 plus electric
We now have Season Sites available for 2017. Please call to make an appointment to see sites. 610-857-0662
$600 plus electric
One of our most popular activities is doing absolutely nothing at all. In fact, you’ll find some folks here who’ve elevated it to an art form. But if you’re one of those types who needs to fill their day, we’ve got at least a few things here to keep you busy.
- Camp Store – featuring basic groceries, supplies, Slushies, ice cream, and firewood
- Swimming pool
- Full-size basketball and volleyball courts
- Game room
- Modern rest rooms
- Playground – check out one of the world’s longest original steel sliding boards. (Pick up your feet, and use at your own risk.)
- Freshwater pond – children can fish for sunnies and bass (catch and release)
- Group facilities
- Picnic tables
- Hiking – many trails at the back end of the camp
- Biking and running on the quiet back roads of the PA Dutch Country
- Dumping Station
- Pets are to be kept under control and must be on a leash at all times
- Many churches are available within easy driving distance
Activities for 2017 Season
Flyers will be posted on all bulletin boards
|May 6th||May 13th||May 20th||May 27th||May 28th|
|*143rd Kentucky Derby
Lodge: Open 5:30 – Derby 6:34 p.m.
Dessert and Coffee served during Race
(Bring your favorite dessert to share with others)
|*Mother’s Day Craft for Kids
Pavillion: 2:00 p.m.*Cash Bingo
Pavillion: 7:30-9:00 p.m.
|*142nd Preakness Stakes
Lodge: Time to be announced
|Memorial Day Weekend
*Scavenger Hunt (Kids)
*Candy Bingo (Kids)
*Activity (D/J Dance)
*Fireworks at Dark
|*Bean Bag Tournament
(Ages 16 & up) 12:00-4:00 p.m.*Kids Games
Park: 4:00 p.m.
*Karoke (come show off your talent)
|June 3rd||June 10th||June 17th||June 24th|
|*Adult Swim (Adults Only 18 or Older)
Lodge: Time to be announced*Poker Run
Pavillion: 7:00 p.m.
Only Adults can participate
|*Father’s Day Craft for Kids
Pavillion: 1:00 p.m.*Lollipop Hunt (Kids) following Crafts
|*Decorate your Cart or Bike Parade
Time to be announced
|July 1st||July 2nd||July 15th||July 22nd||July 29th|
4:00-5:00 p.m. (Weather Permitting)*Candy Bingo
Pavillion: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
*Fireworks at Dark
|*Bean Bag Tournament (Ages 16 & up)
12:00-4:00 p.m.*Tye Dye Pillow Cases/Towels/Tee Shirts & Bags
Pavillion: 3:00 p.m.
7:00-9:00 p.m. – (Adults Only 18 or Older)
|*Christmas In July
Pavillion: 6:00 p.m.
Start by making a Christmas ornament followed by story telling with Santa! Treats, Gifts & Games*Movie at Dusk
*Prizes will be awarded for best decorated site!
|August 5th||August 12th||August 19th||August 26th|
Pavillion: 7:00 p.m.
Only Adults can participate
|*Luau night at pool
Pool: 7:00 p.m.
Bring your favorite dish for all to enjoy.
Pavillion: 7:00-8:30 p.m.*Nascar Sprint Cup at Bristol
|*Christmas In July
|Sept 2nd||Sept 3rd||Sept 9th||Sept 16th||Sept 23rd||Sept 30th|
|*Bean Bag Tournament (Ages 16 & Under)
12:00-4:00 p.m.*Games for Kids
5:30 p.m.*Back to School Bingo
Pavillion: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
*Fireworks At Dark
|*Bean Bag Tournament (Adults)
1:00 – 5:00 p.m.*Cash Bingo
Pavillion: 6:00-7:30 p.m.*Karoke
Pavillion: 7:30-11:00 p.m.
|*Nascar Sprint Cup at Richmond
|*Chicken Corn Soup
Pavillion by Pool: 5:30 p.m.*Ice Cream Appreciation*Cash Bingo
Pavillion: 7:30-9:00 p.m.
|*Game Night at Lodge|
|October 7th||October 14th|
|*Halloween (Pumpkin Painting)
Pavillion: 1:00 p.m.
*Trick or Treating
*Parade the Campground to see decorated sites
|*End of the Season Soup
Pavillion: 5:00 p.m.
Perfecting a cannonball in the pool. Catching your first fish with a bobber, a line, and a can of Niblets. A game of cards around a picnic table. The hiss of a Coleman lantern. The perfect campfire s’more. The zip of a sleeping bag. Waking up to the wind whistling through the tall oaks.
There aren’t many getaways that can create as many long-lasting memories as time spent camping. Hidden Acres Campground is family camping at its best.
Nestled in the woods at the doorstep of Pennsylvania Dutch country in Coatesville, PA, Hidden Acres is the perfect place to leave it all behind for a night, a weekend, a week, or a whole summer season.
The campground began as a family vacation spot for Clement Baldwin and his family. His son Alfred Baldwin and his wife Hilda have now been running the campground since opening to the public in 1962. For 55 years, the family has welcomed visitors to its home-away-from-home from all 50 states and countries ranging from Switzerland to Japan. Today, the extended Baldwin family invites your family to come and start creating brand new memories.
Rules & FAQ
Check-In & Check-out Times
Rules & Regulations
- The office can be contacted at 610-857-3990 or 610-857-0662 (after hours & off season).
- Our season runs from May 15th – October 15th.
- All campers and visitors MUST register at the office on arrival. Vehicle passes must be displayed on mirror at all times when on the premise.
- Check in time is 3:00p.m. and check out time is 3:00p.m. Early Arrivals before 2:00p.m.will incur an early check in fee of $10.00. Arrivals before 11:00a.m. will be charged for a full day reservation. Late Arrivals after 9:00p.m. will incur a fee of $10.00.
- A one night deposit is required on all reservations. On Holiday Weekends a three night minimum stay is required.
- Reservations on site are for a Family of four (4). This means 1 or 2 Adults with 2 or 3 minor (under 18) children. There is an extra fee of $2.50 per night for minor children over the four count. If your family member is 18 or older, the charge per night will be $7.50. Only one main camping unit (this means one (1) tent or one (1) camper and one family per site) is allowed. If you are (non-family) (explained above) another site must be reserved.
- Our cancellation policy is: To receive a full refund, you must cancel your reservation at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel 7 to 13 days prior to reservation a refund will be given minus a $10.00 administration fee. If you cancel within 6 days prior to reservation, your entire deposit is lost.
- Quiet Time is 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. This will be enforced. Music at any time should be kept to a level that is only heard on your own site. Children must be on their site by 10:00 p.m. (unless an activity runs until 11:00 p.m.). This is out of respect of all patrons.
- Speed Limit in our campground is 5 MPH for all vehicles, Golf Carts etc.
- No gas powered or electric bicycles, scooters, ATV’s or dirt bikes allowed in campground. No golf carts allowed by transit reservations.
- No firearms allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed for anyone over 21 years of age. Please no rude behavior. Intoxication and profanity will not be tolerated.
- Pets are permitted and must be kept on a leash and you must clean up after them. They are not to be left unattended. You must keep your dogs quiet. If your dog/dogs barking disturb other campers, you will not be able to have them in campground.
- We expect the parents to be responsible for the care and safety of their children at all times. Please instruct your children and guest on all rules of the campground and most important to place all trash in provided trash cans. Do not throw trash on ground. Also please do not throw sticks or stones. Children under the age of six (6) years old must be accompanied by an adult to the restrooms and showers.
- The pavilion is not a play area. There is to be NO riding bikes, skateboards in our pavilion or after dark in the campground.
- Please respect our restrooms, do not throw sanitary pads, baby diapers, or anything other than toilet paper into our toilets. Do not wash clothing, dishes, or cooking utensils in our restrooms. No smoking allowed in restrooms.
- Do not cut live trees or place hardware (nails, hooks etc.) to live trees. Wood is provided at our store for your convenience at a cost. There is to be NO BURNING OF SKIDS/PALLETS in our campground.
- Picnic tables and fire rings are not to be moved. Each site is provided with both.
- Dumping Station is available for your convenience. Check map for location.
- Trash Dumpsters are available 24 hours below the Store/Office. This is for garbage trash ONLY. NO Bulk Items. Do not leave anything (grills, bikes, chairs, toys, appliances etc.) at our dumpsters. Take it home and dispose of it! We do recycle cans, so please separate and dispose of them in the container marked CANS ONLY. Please burn boxes and paper trash.
- No fireworks of any kind on campground property unless authorized.
- Our ponds for fishing are catch and release only. Please when fishing if you lose a line or hook, try to retrieve them as we have pet ducks in our ponds. We have found our ducks almost dead wrapped in fishing line and hooks in them. Also, do not chase or throw things at our ducks they are for the enjoyment of all. Again, please be careful fishing.
- Trailers and Autos may not be washed on site unless you have permission from management.
- Please respect other campsites and do not walk through them.
- All campground activities, rules & regulations will be posted on all bulletin boards at all restrooms and Store/Office.
- For Security purposes our campground has video surveillance.
Your cooperation in helping to maintain clean campsites and clean sanitary facilities will be greatly appreciated. We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to your return.
Disclaimer – Read Carefully
By making a reservation and in consideration of your stay at Hidden Acres Campground, you have agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the campground harmless against any loss of property or injury to person.
We reserve the right to select our clientele and guests. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) from our campground without refund for detrimental conduct or failure to abide by our rules.
Rules are subject to change by management.
If you need to contact us, please leave a message and we will contact you at our earliest convenience.
610-857-3990 (during hours)
610-857-0662 (after hours or off season)
We look forward to another great season here at
Hidden Acres Campground.
Please refer to your Lease for more detailed information.
Metered Electric: Meters are read on or near the 20th of each month and available no later than the 25th of each month. Payment is due by the 10th of the following month. Plugging into another site’s electric box will get you evicted immediately. You may put a small lock on your box which can be cut if we need to work on your electric.
Absolutely NO: Truck Deliveries, Chain Saws, Wood Splitters, Sprinklers or Pressure Washers (unless authorized by management).
If you need to contact us, please leave a message and we will contact you at our earliest convenience. 610-857-0662
If you have concerns or questions, please see management.
We look forward to another great season here at Hidden Acres Campground.
Hidden Acres Campground Pool Rules
- The Pool is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Hours are every day from 10:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. (weather permitting).
- Our Pool is swim at your own risk.
- All visitors MUST check in at the Office/Store and register. Pool guest fee per person is $7.00 day (infants are free if you do not take them into the pool).
- Proper swimsuit attire is required. If a cover up (tee shirt) is necessary it must be made of sports material or plain white cotton.
- No rough housing, running, pushing or profanity is allowed in or around pool.
- No floatation devices, play equipment (footballs etc.), bicycles, skateboards etc. allowed in or around pool area as it may interfere with other bathers.
- Food & Beverage are allowed in Pool area ONLY (not in or near the edge of the Pool). Glass of any kind is NOT permitted inside the pool fence. We ask that you clean up all trash/food that may be around (including anything that has dropped on concrete) before leaving the pool area. If we find that it is not being done, Food & Beverage will be banned from pool area.
- Smoking for now is allowed. There are butt cans available, please use them. Most important please be considerate of other bathers around you when smoking. No Smoking in or near edge of Pool.
- Pool furniture is in place. DO NOT MOVE THE FURNITURE!
- Parents must accompany children 12 & under at the pool.
- Children who wear diapers must use swim diapers at the pool. Parents please check your child’s diapers often so as not to contaminate the pool.
- Parents please keep an eye on your children at all times. We are not your sitter. Do not let them play with skimmers or any pool equipment.
- Umbrellas are put up every day by staff, please do not touch. If it is windy the umbrellas are to be kept down.
These Rules are in place for your safety and enjoyment when using our Pool.
Anyone who does not comply with the rules will be asked to leave the pool and the second time you will be banned from the pool for the season.
Rules are subject to change by Management.